DSTARInfo has implemented a consolidated naming structure for D-RATS ratflectors to make it easier to enter and remember ratflectors.
Remember, that when you enter in a ratflector, you should:
- Enter the NAME of your choosing
- Change the TYPE to NETWORK
- Use the Address (Host Address) below as the HOST ADDRESS
- Leave the PORT at 9000 or as indicated below
- Leave the PASSWORD blank
There's absolutely no requirement to change any existing entries. They should continue to work.
If there are any additions/corrections/requests for the list, please use either Contact Us or send email to Info@DSTARInfo.com
D-RATS (Legacy) for PC
D-RATS (New Beta 0.3.9)
D-RATS (New Beta 0.3.9 x64)
The D-RATS download is for a 32 bit Windows operating system. If your Windows operating system is 64 bits, you must install a 64 bit version of lzhuf_1.exe in your Program Files\D-RATS\libexec folder. The 64 bit version is 30K big while the 32 bit version is 29K.
NOTE: If using OneDrive's backup "Important PC Folders" it changes the path to the default desktop location from c:\users\username\Desktop to c:\users\username\OneDrive\Desktop. If enabled, this will keep OneDrive from loading. To remediate the issue:
- Create Desktop folder in c:\users\username\OneDrive\
- Start D-RATS
- Change the File-Preferences-Paths-Fle Trasnfer Path to c:\users\username\OneDrive\Desktop (or any other location)
- Close D-RATS
- Remove the directory created
- Restart D-RATS
Here's an awesome Getting Started with D-RATS by John, WB4QDX (One of our Webmasters)
Hurricane Net Forms